Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:609 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Key Account Manager - Fintech/Payment (6-11 yrs)
Job Profile :
The Key Accounts team manages marquee clients. Your role encompasses the following :
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within their company
- Cross Selling and Up-selling to the client base and growing the account to achieve the portfolio quota
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients inside and outside their offices to build better relationships with them
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI's as set by the team lead
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM for any change with regard to a client
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of best customer service practices
- Go getter attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Previous sales/key account management experience
- Hardworking with strong work ethics