Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:670 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Key Account Manager - FinTech Group (5-10 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a leading Fintech Group at Mumbai.
Role : Key Account Mgr
Reporting to : VP - India & SEA
Brief About The Group:
Organization has AI platform for financial services. No matter how complex a workflow or an operation, we automate the back-office operations and decision-making processes into a real-time API.
This is possible due to a combination of a no-code AI model builder and a Fintech API Marketplace of over 240+ APIs. we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products.
We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
Prestigious clients of ours include names like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank,, Axis Bank, IndusInd and Citi and 160+ others in India, UAE and US;
Has been awarded by Yalla Fintech Awards, ET BFSI InnovationTribe Awards and UK-India FinTech Awards among others as one of the best and most innovative companies in the world w.r.t customer onboarding, authentication and digitization in BFSI.
- 5-8 years previous work experience as Key Account Manager or similar role in a SaaS / PaaS organization.
- Good working knowledge of the BFSI industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- A customer-oriented attitude that drives results
- Aptitude in networking, building & maintaining long term strategic relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset, tremendous drive ownership, motivated and result-oriented
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure startup environment
Roles and responsibilities:
- Map your Accounts, identify, develop and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate new business and manage existing business from your named Accounts
- Define the Account strategy and drive a QoQ sales plan
- Serve as a point of contact for the customer and all internal teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to Client needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.