Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:703 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Key Account Manager - eCommerce - Consumer Durable (2-8 yrs)
Client- Leading Consumer Durable organization based at Delhi.
Qualification : Graduation + MBA/PGDM (Premium B Schools only) 2 years Full time Course
Experience : 2-8 years post MBA
CTC - Upto 25 Lacs (Including 20% variable)
(Candidate who apply must be currently drawing 15 lacs ctc atleast)
Candidate should be stable in companies. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
- Must have exposure of handling complete online account of Amazon or Flipkart. (Either of them is mandatory)
- Should be able to handle all products positioning, visibility, sales ,marketing along with Inventory & Stock management.
- Must be able to handle pressure & deliver performance.
- Should be open to travel
- Candidates residing in Delhi/NCR is preferred the most. Outstation candidate must have very strong reason to relocate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To accomplish secondary & primary sales targets across all BU's.
- Experience in launching new product online
- Negotiate with partner on NLC and drive business independently.
- Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level.
- In-stock management which includes quarterly forecasting of stock.
- Responsible for monitoring monthly sell in and sell out report analysis.
-Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand on Amazon portal.
- To keep a check and provide feedback on current and new practices followed by competition
- To analyze the market situation in order to aid in accurate Sales Forecasting
Completion of Monthly reconciliation
Interested candidates please call Manisha- 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.