HR at Alpine Placement Consultant
Views:1168 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Key Account Manager - Design Agency (2-4 yrs)
A design consultancy company is looking to hire a talented and dynamic Key Account Manager (Design Agency Experience)
1. The candidate should manage current key clients, initiate new business opportunities, and streamline work processes.
2. Candidate Must understand the client's marketing requirement and work closely with the agency teams to service the client.
3. Candidate should be Passionate about generating innovative ideas and solving problems; up-to-date with current trends and media in the communications and design field; confident and tactful with strong presentation skills
- Candidate will take ownership of accounts and projects assigned to him, with accountability over its miles stones and targets, as defined monthly.
- Candidates must identify brands, businesses, and industries to service, with the objective of increasing our media usage and advertising sales revenues
- Should possess an extensive background in corporate communications, brand building, digital marketing program implementation. Exhibitions & Office branding Projects
. Should have Advertising Agency Experience
- Developing customized communications strategies for win-win association with clients from various industries
- New Business Development, Acquisition of new clients, Servicing existing clients & retain them.
- Taking accountability for meeting targets through the execution of strategic initiatives
- Leveraging, identifying opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction to best-in-class levels
- Taking & preparing briefs with attention to detail; reviewing deliverables before presenting to a client
- Monitor the day-to-day activity of self and team and be responsible for weekly, monthly sales activity, reporting, and target-achievement
- Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
. MBA - Sales/ Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience in New Business Development, Business Acquisition, Marketing, client servicing related deliverables with a deep understanding of funnel metrics.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PPT
- Ability to work in a high-paced, high-profile, results-focused environment.
. Good Communication Skill