Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:854 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Key Account Manager - Corporates & B2B Channel - RAC/VRF/DUCT/CASSETTE/Tower AC (6-10 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a Leading MNC (Fortune 500) in consumer durable based at Gurgaon.
Role : Key Account Manager (Corporate & B2B Channel) - RAC/DUCT/VRF/CASSETTE/TOWE AC
FUNCTIONAL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts, Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying & developing new customers& ensure achievement of business objective through cost optimization.
- Business target achievement (Quantity & Value wise) & sales forecasting as per Business Plan, Business Plan will include Key Accounts Strategy, Volumes, Business Forecasts, Budgets/Cost Management & Control, and New Contracts (with Potential Accounts /Strategic Accounts)
- Acquiring new clients by prospecting & generating leads and ensuring achievement of the defined targets
- Performing monthly sales forecasting & competitive analysis to determine accurate performance levels & need for growth into current and additional Industry categories
- Developing processes to create an effective sales organization; proactively identifying changes in market demand and modifying strategies for expansion of market share & achievement of revenue & receivables targets
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Initiating and developing relationships with key decision makers in target organizations for business development.
- Identifying prospective clients from various sectors, generating business from the existing accounts, there by achieving business targets.
- Retention strategies for retaining the existing accounts and increasing the business from the existing accounts.
MARKETING & COMPETITION TRACKING:
- Access and analyze key competitor activities and strategies and report internally and help in creating counter moves.
- Implementing sales & marketing strategies to improve the brand awareness with Key Accounts
- Manage Key Account communication, brand image building and product awareness campaigns.
- Take appropriate action for resolution of service pending calls
- Ensure service issues are being resolved within the timelines defined & agreed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.