Key Account Manager - Corporate Sales - BFSI (3-8 yrs)
Key Account Manager is responsible to grow and maintain the business in his/her area of responsibility. He/She represents appropriately the DronaHQ solutions in all strategic and cross activities for the defined account.
What are the responsibilities?
- Key Account Manager is responsible for the maximization of division Account penetration and profitable growth of defined vertical Account.
- Additionally he/she acts as the advocate for the customer's interests and shows a personal long-term commitment for the customer.
- Support to develop and executes the agreed customer strategy
- Support the account business targets and is responsible for the achievement of the target
- Support to develop a strategic partnership and establishes relationships with the appropriate Customer's key decisions makers and ensures access to the account, combine the know-how and forms the communication hub.
- Relationship Management
- Follows the principle of "one and clear face to the customer".
- Builds/maintains sustainable relationships with the appropriate customer's key decision-makers (levels: General and Middle Management).
- Provides value to the customer by creating a new business together and with this develops new business opportunities for DronaHQ. Ensures the carrying out of customer satisfaction surveys, thus showing commitment, willingness, and passion for the customer. Moreover, he/she coordinates the customer's needs to the respective Division.
- Escalation Management
- Establishes him/herself as the point of contact for escalations.
- Recognizes potential risks with (major) business impact to the account early, and escalates identified risks to concern divisions in time when necessary.
- Strategic Account Development- Market and Customer Intelligence
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than 3 years Account Management or sales experience in the IT industry with a track record of successful performance (new orders). Experience into Enterprise Sales
- Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people. He/she is interested in mutual understanding. Makes friends easily and sets up a network of relationships. Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the customer's and organization.
- Motivation and Inspiration
- Good coordination skills, the ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate with the team, BUs (utilizing her/his professional expertise). He/she has enthusiasm for the job, willingness to travel, encourages others and copes well under pressure.
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and background. In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.