Associate at Corner Office Advisors
Views:3285 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Key Account Manager - Corporate Sales (5-10 yrs)
About the Organisation :
Our Client is a young fast growing design led e-commerce company that designs and develops exclusive accessories, with exclusive alliances with over 65 globally renowned designers. The brand is planning to leverage its designs, e-commerce platform and operations capabilities to grow the business 5X over the next 12 months through aggressive marketing, direct corporate sales, and category expansion. At this point the company sells over 12K units monthly and aspires to grow this to 60K units considering investments in human capital, marketing, product innovation and category expansion.
Specific Responsibilities : Key Account Manager (Corporate Sales) :
- Launch corporate direct sales efforts to grow volume purchases from large enterprises in specific sectors.
- Own and deliver revenue and unit goals on a monthly basis, creating a pipeline to metric sales on a week on week basis
- Co-own the corporate marketing campaign with the Marketing lead - create XX leads a week/month as an outcome of a sustained marketing communication with top 500 identified corporate
- Manage key decision marker relationships with Top 100 corporate accounts to ensure repeat business via upsell/cross-sell measures
- Draw up an executable corporate sales business plan in conjunction with key internal stakeholders with attainable metrics in a 1/3/6/12 month timeframe
- Explore new sales avenues for our products and identify new opportunities in not so obvious B2B channels
- Deliver exceptionally high standard of customer service consistently to all corporate accounts
- Own the process of negotiation of various partner agreements, MOUs & pricing models
- Prepare a Weekly plan and present to the management team - Leads, Actions, Targets, Achievements, Learnings and action plans to improve the state of the business
Qualifications & Experience/ Competencies :
- Post-graduate from a premier business school
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in key account management for consumer products, in corporate sales (B2B environment)
- Proven expertise and skills in creating sales opportunities, taking on big goals and delivering on sales commitments
- Ability to identify & influence decision makers to grow business
- Strong concept selling abilities and relationship building skills with large businesses
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.