Key Account Manager - Corporate Salary - Bank (4-6 yrs)
Key Account Manager - Corporate Salary - Top Bank
To understand and offer services and products of the bank to corporate salary customers and ensure that all the processes as laid out by the bank are followed properly without any deviations under the guidance and supervision of the supervisor as per the expectations of the bank and its constituents.
Designation : KAM - Key Accounts Manager
Grade : Manager / Senior Manager
Job Requirements :
- The incumbent must be a Post Graduate (Preferably from Good B school)
- Must have minimum 4-6 years of experience (Preferably Banking)
- 2-3 years of experience into Team Handling
- Age should be below 32
- The incumbent will handle a team of 5-6 PAM`s.
- Banking background/ Hotel Industry/ B2B selling
- This profiles deals in direct business of Corporate salary + cross sell.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent presentability and communication skills are a must.
- Corporate Sales and Influencing Skills
- Excellent skill in Relationship Management
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Good knowledge of liability and third party Products like Mutual Fund and Insurance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.