Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:1425 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Key Account Manager - Consumer Durable (9-12 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a leading consumer durable group (MNC) at Gurgaon
- High ownership to plan and deliver on the business goal
- In-depth understanding of the variables which influence the ecommerce business
- Excellent communication and logical reasoning skills. Should have strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and understanding business report.
- Ability to work across stakeholders and functions to communicate and convince
- Understanding of Finance, Warehousing and logistics operations
- Comfortable to use disparate data sources to derive insights and plan of action
- Graduate, Full Time MBA preferred
- 10 - 12 year experience as a Key Account Manager with at least 5 - 6 years in ecommerce; preferably in consumer durable, electronics or mobile category
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Great at working across departments and seniority levels
PURPOSE AND OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION :
- The primary responsibility is to implement a methodical approach to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Business Targets while enforcing bottom-line protection strategy on pricing and returns.
- Building and managing relationship with E-commerce channel partners, managing day to day operational & analytical aspects of business is critical to this position.
- Further, this role will entail working with internal & e-commerce partner teams (Logistics, Finance, service etc) to ensure smooth functioning of business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Negotiating both strategically and tactically to execute favorable terms of trade with ecom partners;
- Prepare Joint business plans (JBP) and formulating effective sales policies to achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business Targets
- Build a selection strategy and plan to solve existing gaps for customers and seller strategy to execute on the selection plan
- Monitor and maintain in-stock compliance. Ensure optimum availability to customers and achievement of the fill rate target by coordinating demand planning with Ecom players & Product/SCM/Logistics/warehousing Team
- Facilitate the hygiene of commercial processes - reconciliation, debit note accounting and any other process that would enable the timely payment from customers
- Maintain & analyse sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes.
- Provide insights to the organization by identifying and analyzing trends, feedback and best practices for driving ecommerce sales.
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, and seasonal, and/or one-time reports
- Map competition in market and their strategy on activities and products; develop and implement actions accordingly down the line
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.