Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:381 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Key Account Manager - Construction & Infrastructure Sector - Lubricants Business (4-11 yrs)
Key Account Manager - Construction & Infrastructure - Lubricants client
We are looking for a Key Account Manager - Construction & Infra for our client with a global presence based at Mumbai.
Job Location : Mumbai (Andheri East)
Grade : AM
Division : Sales & Marketing
Region : West India
Industry : Lubricants
Education : Graduate Engineer + post graduate degree/diploma In business management from a well know B-School.
Experience : AM - 3 to 7 yrs in Sales / Business Development / Marketing of CIM Equipment /Services OR consumables.
Working Conditions : 9 AM onwards , 5 days
JOB DIMENSIONS :
1. Ring fence & grow existing and Prospective Key Accounts in Construction & Infrastructure segment with focus on Metro, Public Works, Ports etc. in a Specific territory.
2. Manage sales through the segment customers in their territory.
3. Monitor/report regularly KPI's/ Highlight activities and update stakeholders.
4. Manage day to day developmental & sales activities of the existing & new accounts.
5. Implement the annual account plans
6. Execution of agreed activities to maximize Customer and Company objectives and value.
7. Improve and deliver customer experience in territory.
- Responsible for top line & Bottom line of the Customer cluster being handled.
- To track and maintain accurate market information related to Construction & Infrastructure business, Govt Policies.
- Lead, build & nurture value selling with the customers
- Maintain top level relationship with Key accounts/OEM's of segment.
- Prepare techno-commercial proposals.
- To maintain a clear and accurate understanding of competitive landscape/Market needs and suggest the modification company's product range.
- Initiate Marketing Activities
- Ensure all aspects of the company's Health and Safety (HSEQ) Policy are adhered to.
- To ensure favorable business relations with existing and prospective Key Accounts
- To identify opportunities and recommend new product.
- To ensure growth in direct sales business related to the segment.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume alongwith the below mentioned details :
- Comfortable with Sales / Field Role :
- Is your Graduation & PG Regular/ Full Time :
- Total Experience :
- Regions / Areas currently Managing :
- Experience in Key account Management ( yrs) :