Talent Acquisition Specialist at Orange Ladders
Views:1538 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Key Account Manager - BFS/IT/Retail/Hospitality (6-9 yrs)
Key Account Manager
Specific Responsibilities :
- Has a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client's needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help reach our end users- associates.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- He is also responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the consumers- needs on an ongoing basis,
- Possesses knowledge on the best practices, market trends, consumer trends, and the competitive environment.
- Build and maintain a calendar for all activation events
- Constant planning and communication with the Top 10 Retailers on the app
- Analyze the previous success of the campaigns
- Educate users/ associates about the platform
- Understanding the correct timings to connect to the users, the right place and right time so that consumer becomes a motivated user of the platform
- Strategize and collaborate with Marketing, Promotions, Customer Service teams to understand the user journey and behaviour.
- Be on top of the game in relation to online strategies (web, mobile, social media etc.) that engage members at the right time to maximize effectiveness.
- Diligently conduct market research and competitive analysis to thoroughly understand the landscape and key trends in the market
- Is responsible for consumer reach, product relevance, return on investment, uniqueness and reinforcing the product features and benefits to the end-users.
Key Attributes of the individual :
- Keen on understanding the end user
- Passionate and is driven to create impact
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player