Key Account Manager - Beverages Segment - B2B Trade Platform (4-8 yrs)
About our client:
Our client is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers in India on to a single platform.
- Responsible for Key Account Sales Budget, Applicator Budgets & Distributor Budgets.
- Identify Key Accounts in the area, influencer network in key accounts and generate sales to tap the business.
- Engage with respective key accounts for specification & contract jobs and with the purchase organization for supply opportunities.
- Classify accounts as per the relationship index criteria.
- Identify opportunities for specifications & contract jobs and other product supply opportunities.
- Manage quotes & execution supervision in collaboration with application subsidiaries.
- Facilitate training for all the relevant stakeholders.
Experience / Skills:
- In-depth understanding of key clients (government & private) and their position in the industry
- Exposure to Project Distribution Channel & Key Sales accounts for metro cities.
- 4-8 years previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Preferred from Tier 1 MBA colleges