Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:6286 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:604
Key Account Manager - Background Verification Firm (3-8 yrs)
Qualification : BE/BTech + MBA
Prior Work Experience :
- Minimum 3 years of customer facing key account management Experience
- Has worked in a company that sells products or services (preferred) to HR
Departments of businesses :
- Has managed CHRO/CXO Level Clients
- Has handled clients from Top IT/ITES, E-Commerce, technology & BFSI sector
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and ensure achievement of year-on-year revenue plans from designated key accounts divided into monthly, quarterly and annual plan for the region.
- Manage key accounts that are strategically important to the business
- Generate business insights through analysing relevant competitors- data, their offerings and pricing strategies.
- Ensure adherence to defined key account management processes which may include mapping client expectations, documentation, handovers to the Operations team and client servicing team etc.
- Play a pivotal role in building strong relationships with new and existing clients to ensure continuity of business and create opportunities for up/cross selling.
- Support Client Servicing teams in case there is specific help required in his region.
- Liaison with clients from time to time to assess the quality of services and take necessary actions.
Key Skills :
- Impact & Influence
- Need for Achievement (nAch)
- Building Relationships & Networking
- Business Acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Power-Point and MS-Excel skills
Measure of Success :
- % Achievement of Annual Revenue Targets from designated accounts
- Revenue Generation from Up/Cross selling