Senior Consultant - Executive Search at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1027 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Key Account Manager - B2B Sales - Food Ingredients/Food Prep/Flavors (7-12 yrs)
Key Accounts Manager - B2B - Food Ingredients / Fruit Prep / Flavors
- This role will be responsible for Managing Key Accounts across India & Neighbouring Countries and will be responsible for New Business Development, Managing Current Key accounts across India from Various Industries like Food, Beverages, Dairy, Bakery, Ice-creams etc
- Search and prepare market data as well as internal business data to identify potential for growth
- Visit existing and find new customers for business reviews, negotiations and product presentations/degustations. Maintains and develop frequent contacts with customers.
- Supervise the R&D projects for new products and coordinate all department inside the company for successful launches
- Calculates sales prices. Negotiate prices within the agreed sales policy - Timely update data concerning customers, products portfolio, prices, terms of deliveries and payment, sales forecasts in the related database
- Supervise customer orders and service level- Communicate with clients on terms of deliveries, sending off and receiving commercial documentation.
- Propose sales budget, prepare regular reports, compares regularly actual sales with sales plans/budget and alerts the Superior to the deviation.
- Follows up the outstanding invoices and contact clients in case of late payments
- Interface with Global sales department from the Division for best practices and management of global accounts
- Compliance: Act in accordance with the applicable Organization Compliance Guidelines and commit to act according to the key management principles and the safety-first culture as defined in the Organization Safety first policy' Compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.