Senior Consultant - Executive Search at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:239 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - B2B Sales - Food Ingredients/Food Prep/Flavors (7-12 yrs)
Key Accounts Manager - B2B - Food Ingredients / Fruit Prep / Flavors
- This role will be responsible for Managing Key Accounts across India & Neighbouring Countries and will be responsible for New Business Development, Managing Current Key accounts across India from Various Industries like Food, Beverages, Dairy, Bakery, Ice-creams etc
- Search and prepare market data as well as internal business data to identify potential for growth
- Visit existing and find new customers for business reviews, negotiations and product presentations/degustations. Maintains and develop frequent contacts with customers.
- Supervise the R&D projects for new products and coordinate all department inside the company for successful launches
- Calculates sales prices. Negotiate prices within the agreed sales policy - Timely update data concerning customers, products portfolio, prices, terms of deliveries and payment, sales forecasts in the related database
- Supervise customer orders and service level- Communicate with clients on terms of deliveries, sending off and receiving commercial documentation.
- Propose sales budget, prepare regular reports, compares regularly actual sales with sales plans/budget and alerts the Superior to the deviation.
- Follows up the outstanding invoices and contact clients in case of late payments
- Interface with Global sales department from the Division for best practices and management of global accounts
- Compliance: Act in accordance with the applicable Organization Compliance Guidelines and commit to act according to the key management principles and the safety-first culture as defined in the Organization Safety first policy' Compliance