CEO at Logic Gates
Views:144 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Key Account Manager - Apparels IT Solutions (8-12 yrs)
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's or Master's degree with a concentration in information technology, marketing, sales or business administration preferred or BFT / MFT / MFM from National Institute of Fashion Technology.
The incumbent should have experience in Apparel and Fashion Industry
- Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
- Responsible for more business from existing corporate accounts by following land and expand methodology
- Connect with CXO client stakeholders - IT & Business
- Identifies potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Candidate should have understanding of IT industry, IT products and software development cycle. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and qualifying their need w.r.t our solution offerings. Should be able to sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, relevant information, and recommendations. Researching and recommending new opportunities.
Candidates meeting above may contact -: