HR Executive at Ketsaal Retails LLP
Views:807 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Ketsaal Retails LLP - Purchase Head (6-15 yrs)
Job Role- Purchase Head
Experience Required- 6+ with Fabric Knowledge mandatory
Salary-Salary with incentives, Depends on experience/interview
Job Type-Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious Product Development & Procurement Executive who is responsible for the full spectrum of procurement process & new product development including Vendor searching and evaluation, development of alternate and reliable vendors, costing, price negotiation, purchase order execution, tracking orders, timely delivery & dispatch of products etc.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials.
- Development and evaluation of new vendors for their capabilities, reliabilities, reputation in market.
- Evaluate vendors quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Costing of new product to be developed or to evaluate the costing of the product to be procured.
- Develop and execute strategies for procurement process.
- Development & Procurement of products.
- Highlight internal and external issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Maintaining records. Planning & managing dispatches.
- Coordinating deliveries with warehouse, clients, logistic partner & accounts department
- Maintaining every aspect of supply chain (starting from vendor selection, negotiation, generating PO, coordinating with the transporter & accounts department, to getting the stock in-house
- Fluent English
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Basic knowledge of internet Requirements
- Min Diploma in Procurement or equivalent certifications.
- Preferred 6-15 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers.
- Experience in manually Procurement ( without using any tool like SAP, ERP )
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment