Kenty.AI - Director - Sales (15-25 yrs)
Kenyt.AI is looking for a Director of Sales to lead our Sales Teams focused on India, Middle East, Europe markets. If you have prior experience in selling complex SaaS products and managing large sales organization, we would love to hear from you.
- Lead team of Sales Managers selling enterprise SaaS software in a rapidly growing environment.
- Help expand company sales in new geographies (USA, APAC, ANZ)
- Drive sales to Fortune 1000 companies
- Developing sales strategies to meet sales targets/quotas.
- Sell AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in market
- Dazzle customers demonstrating strong knowledge in key areas such as technology, trends, products, and industry.
- Set Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly targets for the teams.
- Drive Individual and Team KPIs on phone pitches, signups, recurring revenue.
- Ensure team training requirements are met.
- Identify new opportunities and create plans to go after them.
- Track metrics and use data to make intelligent choices and grow the team.
- Help sell products by establishing contact with client's senior management and pitching and selling the product to them
- Work with marketing to ensure proper collaterals are in place.
- Understand product and work with leadership to expand the offering enabling us to grow our dominance.
- Establish sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Accurately track, and maintain records using CRM (Hubspot, Zoho etc.)
- Experience: 15-25 years industry experience in Sales and 10-15 years experience in SaaS Sales. 5-10 years experience in managing large Sales Org.
Attitude: Do what it takes
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline.
- Highly effective verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Eagerness to crush goals and lead sales prospecting.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.