Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:944 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
KENT - Technical Program Manager (12-18 yrs)
We are looking for Technical Program Managers to join KENT corporate team. Your will have following job responsibilities
- Proactively manage schedules and contribute to process improvement initiatives as they relate to improving project delivery
- Make data driven decisions drive execution and strategy
- Make the tough trade off decisions between scope and schedule, while maintaining true focus on outcomes and customers.
- Oversee projects that span across divisions and product lines.
- Manage tradeoffs across a portfolio of programs to ensure business objectives are met and internal obstacles are removed.
- Coordinate with development and internal functional teams.
- Take ownership of the overall program planning process, program schedule, and initiate process improvements when identified.
- Establish success metrics and KPIs for the initiative.
- Cultivate a culture of success by enabling individual and organizational project management maturity.
B.E/ B. Tech Only
- 12+ years of Program Management or Technical Project Management experience in a technology-oriented organization.
- Experienced, confident communicator that can command expertise and credibility with Executive and Division stakeholders; that can drive teams and stakeholders to effective decisions or consensus.
- Demonstrates strong cross functional leadership to aligning process, projects, and people to meet business goals in cross-functional team settings.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting.
- Technology background, especially in cloud solutions with a deep understanding of software development, architecture, infrastructure and agile engineering practices.
- Hands-on in driving the delivery of time critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as estimation, planning, requirements definition and risk management.