Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:821 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
KENT - Senior Technical Program Manager (12-22 yrs)
We are looking for 2 Senior Technical Program Managers to join our Engineering team. Your will have following job responsibilities
- Proactively manage schedules and contribute to process improvement initiatives as they relate to improving project delivery
- Make data driven decisions drive execution and strategy
- Make the tough trade off decisions between scope and schedule, while maintaining true focus on outcomes.
The Team: Our Engineering team at Kent is full of graduates from top premier engineering colleges like IITs & NITs. We are building multiple IOT and Software products. You can view the details on https://www.cameye.com, https://www.kentcam.com .. and more to come
- Oversee projects that span across divisions and product lines.
- Manage tradeoffs across a portfolio of programs to ensure business objectives are met and internal obstacles are removed.
- Coordinate with engineering, product and cross functional teams.
- Develop effective relationships across the Product and Development functions.
- Take ownership of the overall program planning process, program schedule, and initiate process improvements when identified.
- Establish success metrics and KPIs for the initiative.
- Cultivate a culture of success by enabling individual and organizational project management maturity.
B.E/ B. Tech Only
- 12+ years of Program Management or Technical Project Management experience in a technology-oriented organization.
- Experienced, confident communicator that can command expertise and credibility with Executive and Division stakeholders; that can drive teams and stakeholders to effective decisions or consensus.
- Demonstrates strong cross functional leadership to aligning process, projects, and people to meet business goals in cross-functional team settings.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting.
- Technology background, especially in cloud solutions with a deep understanding of software development, architecture, infrastructure and agile engineering practices.
- Hands-on in driving the delivery of time critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as estimation, planning, requirements definition and risk management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.