Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:1272 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
KENT - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
An exciting, results-driven, growth-oriented role with an opportunity to expand our product line.
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
- Evaluate and establish product priorities in line with business objectives.
- Ability to collaborate across departments / project / programs.
- Define product roadmap through careful analysis of customer requirements, market and technology trends and competitors.
- Develop detailed, crisp business and product requirements and user stories to be used in product development.
- Work closely with user design, project management, and engineering teams to launch products.
We are looking for candidates who have -
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- BE/B.Tech from top premier institutes, MBA is a plus
- Prior experience in SaaS, Internet/Software industry preferably IoT
- Highly developed skills for problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Attention to detail and ability to visualise things.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make an impact and high work ethics