Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:1365 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
KENT - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
An exciting, results-driven, growth-oriented role with an opportunity to expand our product line.
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
- Evaluate and establish product priorities in line with business objectives.
- Ability to collaborate across departments / project / programs.
- Define product roadmap through careful analysis of customer requirements, market and technology trends and competitors.
- Develop detailed, crisp business and product requirements and user stories to be used in product development.
- Work closely with user design, project management, and engineering teams to launch products.
We are looking for candidates who have -
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- BE/B.Tech from top premier institutes, MBA is a plus
- Prior experience in SaaS, Internet/Software industry preferably IoT
- Highly developed skills for problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Attention to detail and ability to visualise things.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make an impact and high work ethics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.