Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:1003 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
KENT - General Manager - Quality Control - Manufacturing (18-22 yrs)
- In charge of Quality Function at plant
- Owner of the complete product quality
- Responsible to provide inputs to quality systems and practices across all the units
- Define quality systems and processes across all manufacturing locations and ensure implementation thru- plant managers
- Responsible for formulating qualitative requirements, technical specifications, techno-commercial evaluations, establishing benchmark costs, documentation, processing necessary approvals along with execution/management
- SPOC for all external agencies related to quality
We are looking for:
- Candidate must have experience in handling quality control of appliances
- Expertise in plastics and metals
- Strong communication and data mining skills
- Fluent in English language
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task.