Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:2498 Applications:772 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
KENT - General Manager - Channel Sales (15-25 yrs)
Job responsibility :
- Manage the P&L for the zone
- Manage a team of around 60-80 employees (Directly + Indirectly)
- Prior experience of handling channel sales business
- Build well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin
- Plan and execute sales strategies/business plans to meet revenue goals
- Continuously monitor and improve operations to ensure alignment with the company's business direction
- Responsible for recruiting, training and performance management of the sales team
- Establish and improve processes by researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and records
We are looking for :
- Candidate must be from Consumer durable background
- Must be MBA
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task.
- Someone who can work in an environment of change and effectively lead a sales team to deliver growth and achieve targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.