Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:2436 Applications:757 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
KENT - General Manager - Channel Sales (15-25 yrs)
Job responsibility :
- Manage the P&L for the zone
- Manage a team of around 60-80 employees (Directly + Indirectly)
- Prior experience of handling channel sales business
- Build well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin
- Plan and execute sales strategies/business plans to meet revenue goals
- Continuously monitor and improve operations to ensure alignment with the company's business direction
- Responsible for recruiting, training and performance management of the sales team
- Establish and improve processes by researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and records
We are looking for :
- Candidate must be from Consumer durable background
- Must be MBA
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task.
- Someone who can work in an environment of change and effectively lead a sales team to deliver growth and achieve targets