Chief Information Officer at Kent RO Systems Ltd.
Views:2649 Applications:793 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
KENT - Channel Sales Manager (10-15 yrs)
Kent RO Systems - Channel Sales Manager - Multiple Locations
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing new territories and appointing new Dealers, DSDs & Distributors, after assessing their financial soundness & local networking.
- Managing introduction of new products through channel partners with adequate advertisement support from corporate office.
- Sustaining existing distribution network with effective backend support of supply chain for with sale stock, sales promotion material.
- Sharing market intelligence with his vertical head to modify the sale strategy deployed.
- Making conscious efforts to improve product visibility, availability of POP material, & ensuring that dealers / retailers are having proper glow sign boards, standees & price list.
- Formulating strategies for channel sales in consultation with his HOD, discussing these with channel sales partners & facilitating in deploying these in the assigned territory to ensure sustainable sales growth in assigned territory.
- Assigning annual, biannual, quarterly and monthly targets to his team for all geographical territories in consultation with his HOD.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly MIS in terms of targets assigned and achieved and it sending it to HOD by 4th of every month
- Undertaking any other activity as assigned by his HOD from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Channel Sales Experience: 10-20 Years
Channel Sales Experience - Dealers & Distributor Network
Preferred Target Industry Experience : Consumer Durable (White Goods/Large Appliance/ Small Home Appliances).
Must Have Team Handling Experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.