Lead Recruiter at Kennametal
Views:983 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kennametal - Assistant Manager - HR Shared Services (8-14 yrs)
As team member of HR Shared Services, the focus of the role is to get involved in day to day operational activities of shared service team and ensure quality execution of Global HR Shared Services initiatives.
Job Description :
- Ensure data integrity across the region in Success Factor, ADP GV, ADP Streamline and Time & Attendance System employee data
- Manage day-to-day operations of payroll administration, HR system data, employee record and personal files maintenance.
- Activity to be performed in relation to statutory compliance for all related HR polices, programs and processes.
- Co-Ordinate with internal and external stake holders on day to day operational activities like receiving Input, consolidation, Reconciliation etc.,
- Usage of CRM tool to respond to the employee & manager queries on time every time
- Continuous focus on improving the HR process and HR service delivery module, promote self-services to employees and managers
- Coordinate closely with HR business partner to support various HR initiatives and Business needs
- Coordinate closely with Regional HR Shared Service team to support various Global Initiatives, changes to the process
- Co-Ordination with various Vendor for a timely deliverable
- Co-Ordinate with Finance team for timely closure of GL Deliverables & GL Outstanding
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The characteristics of the ideal candidate will be broadly as follows:
- 8-14 years of experience in leading HR shared services organization in reputable MNC companies
- Preferred Graduate with Commerce Background, MBA will be an added advantage
- Successful track record of handing activities related to Shared Services, APAC or EMEA or USA Payroll administration
- Added advantage if the candidate is handling Benefits Admin, Workforce Admin & Projects.
- Project Management skills would be an added advantage
- Interaction with employees in resolving their queries will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English
- Must have Knowledge on payroll tax, social security calculations of various countries
- Good user knowledge in MS Office applications
- People Soft, SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, ADP Streamline, CRM Tool, Kronos system experience
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.