Senior Human Resources Executive at Ken Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8457 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:659
Ken Research - Senior Research Analyst (3-8 yrs)
Senior Research Analyst
Ken Research is a Global aggregator and publisher of Market intelligence, equity and economy reports. We provide business intelligence and operational advisory in 300+ verticals underscoring disruptive technologies, emerging business models with precedent analysis and success case studies. Serving 70% of fortune 500 companies globally, some of top consulting companies and Market leaders seek our intelligence to identify new revenue streams, customer/ vendor paradigm and pain points and due diligence on competition.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare comprehensive industry research reports on several verticals
- Work on all/any aspect of research: research planning, primary research, secondary research, quality checking
- Create multi-factor regression models and decision tree analysis
- Analysing industry performance on parameters of market analysis, competition mapping, trend analysis, factor analysis and analysis of future outlook
- Competition mapping and working on M&A timeline
- Managing team: Training, assigning task, managing work, managing work output and time line management
- Manage, plan and direct the work in a team with a proper understanding of the sector
- Creating Ad-hoc research and simulation exercise for the industry
- Adapt with the industry structure and change the approach for the research depending upon the sector and the geography
- Handle complete process of research
- Handle client queries and involvement in bespoke research process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior Experience in team handling
- Strategic Thought Process and Innovative Approach
- Go Getter Attitude and Persuasive