Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ken Research
Views:930 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Ken Research - Senior Consultant (1-5 yrs)
Sr. Consultant is one who is responsible for achieving client expectations from the deliverable for Ken Research by managing syndicated / custom / GTM (Go to Market Piece), aiding his / her respective team to accomplish the desired tasks within the deadline provided and prepare proposal & generate new/ repeat business for Ken Research.
1. Managing/ Creating an independent team of Research Associates, Research Analyst, Research Analyst - II and Senior Research Analyst (SRA)/ Consultant
2. Prospective Pre-Sales/ Post Sales Client Meetings / Client presentations
3. Creating Client Proposals / Filling Tenders for government bodies
4. Handling the client projects from kick off meeting to final delivery of project.
5. Pitching the projects to the prospective clients and seeking repeat business from existing clients.
6. Imparting necessary skills / training required on need basis
7. Part of think tank team and aid management with strategic inputs in achieving the aspirational goal.
8. Part of hiring process when scheduling interviews with new recruits.