Senior Human Resources Executive at Ken Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:806 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Ken Research - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-2 yrs)
Ken Research is a Global aggregator and publisher of Market intelligence, equity and economy reports. We provide business intelligence and operational advisory in 300+ verticals underscoring disruptive technologies, emerging business models with precedent analysis and success case studies. Serving 70% of fortune 500 companies globally, some of top consulting companies and Market leaders seek our intelligence to identify new revenue streams, customer/ vendor paradigm and pain points and due diligence on competition.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Manage end to end SEO on multiple keywords
- Expert in On Page/Off Page techniques, digital promotion
- Meta title analysis & writing, keyword research, content analysis
- Using advanced tools for SEO research & analysis to improve the SEO ranking and alexa ranking
- Managing different pages of Google - webmaster, business page and google analytics and improving the site on search result
- Work closely with the team and execute the online marketing strategy, spanning across SEO strategy & analytics, keyword research and content marketing, social media marketing, offsite marketing and consulting projects
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales through Title & Meta tag optimization, Meta creation and monitoring, Link building, content development etc.
- Off Page Promotions (article, blogs, directories, forums, bookmarking, micro blog, social networks, press releases, news, classifieds, business directories) & On Page (websites)
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted
- Assisting in layout of web pages when required
Key Skills Required:
- Working Experience of 1-2 years in core SEO profile
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Reputation (SMR)
- Should have expertise in link building, keyword analysis, data research, internet marketing, statistical comparison and operational research