Human Recource at Keller Ground Engineering India Pvt Ltd
Views:5740 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Keller Ground Engineering - Finance Controller - CA (10-15 yrs)
1) Business Support - understand the Business needs and extends his role to support the growth of India business
2) A Strong Exposure to Project Accounting is Mandatory
- Should have worked with an MNC and understands all the reporting requirements for both India and Global.
3) Extensive ability to generate MIS and interpret / analyze the financial implications.
- A strong understanding of Treasury Operations, Cash Flow Management and Working Capital requirements is essential.The incumbent should have excellent Banking relationships.
4) Should have a Strong exposure to manage Accounts Receivables in the past. The incumbent is required to work closely with internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure receivables are managed promptly.The role holder must also analyze the receivable data and make appropriate recommendations.
5) Understanding of Contractual / Legal implications relating to a Project is desirable..
Manage the Finance & Accounts Team for Day-to-day operations and closely supervise the books closure and finalization of Accounts.
6) Work closely with all Statutory Auditors to ensure compliance to the regulatory norms. Interact with external & internal audit teams.
7) Project Controlling - Project Controlling of projects to ensure that finance support is fully available to the projects without any compromise on Control aspects. Project Analysis i.e. Budget Vs. Actual, Provisions review and Cost Control Initiative
8) Interact effectively with op. team individually and projects & other relevant department in ensure smooth operation of finance dept at Keller India industry.
9) Extending his full support to the BD team (as and when required) for Tax related matters, Understands all aspects of Business Taxation.
10) Implementation of Keller India finance policies effectively for business improvement
PS - Candidates from Chennai (but can speak multiple languages will be given preference)