Talent Magnet at Keka
Views:107 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Keka - Technical Product Manager (10-16 yrs)
Imagine David fighting many Goliaths. Keka is the bootstrapped David that proved a strong product can beat the funded Goliaths. Keka is now #1 in its segment and the fastest growing HR Payroll platform in India. All of this with zero or minimal marketing spend. We are a product-led growth inspiration for the industry. We are looking for seasoned Product Managers to build our next leg of 10x growth trajectory. We aspire to be the World's #1 choice of HR platform and that's where you come in the picture.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Building a strong understanding of how Keka is helping Business Owners, HRs, Recruiters and Employees, and identify opportunities/ideas that can make their journey simpler and more efficient.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Working with third parties to evaluate APIs and capabilities, mapping out integration plans, or evaluating different technology options.
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation that will help define the product & business strategies.
- You will need to understand the market, manage backlogs, manage priorities of engineering teams to implement roadmap, and work with cross functional teams to deliver features.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing the business needs vs. product limitations.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends. Should assess existing and upcoming competitors, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage to stay ahead.
You'll Be a Great Fit If :
- You have total 10+ years of work experience with 4 to 5+ years of experience as software developer in integration platforms, or business applications, preferably in a B2B SAAS product.
- You have a blend of technological know-how and strategic vision.
- You have demonstrated success defining, launching and managing high quality integrations and services for ERP/Accounting or similar applications.
- You have experience in Cloud (AWS/AZURE), API Development/Integration, Data Migration, Microservices.
- You are a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with the team.
- You can drive customer discussions, engage with advocacy group, assimilate user voice, and transform user insights into feature roadmap.
You Get Bonus Points If - You have strong orientation for Design/User Experience (UX) and can create wireframes/prototypes.