Manager - Account Based Marketing at KEKA HR
Views:586 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Keka - Senior Management Role - Customer Success (8-15 yrs)
- Prior experience of around 8-13 years in B2B SaaS Customer Success roles
- A minimum of 5 years of team management experience
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- Person with a keen interest in technology in general and HR technology in particular.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving product adoption, account management and driving growth through positive customer experience.
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference ability.
- Implement programs to improve customer engagement and value realization from Keka.
- People management and performance tracking.
- Experience building and managing large teams of Customer Success and or Professional Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Person with a keen interest in technology in general and HR technology in particular
- Proven track record in implementing scalable programs and processes
- Architect the CS function, and processes and build team capabilities to deliver defined business objectives and support business growth
- Drive customer lifetime value by defining customer journey, deploy programs to help drive value to customers
- Be the voice of the customer and influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Listening comprehension - Ability to listen to the client, decipher said and unsaid needs/wants and draw smart conclusions from conversations.
- Effective communication - Ability to clearly state facts and share accurate information on time. Provide clear and concise answers to client queries, doubts, and questions.
- Project Management - Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time while maintaining clear track of things to ensure stuff gets done every hour every day.
- Curiosity - Be curious about Keka products, and client business processes to ensure we understand things deeply to be able to offer effective solutions and build long-term relationships.
- Product Knowledge and Business Acumen - Understands most modules and their functionalities. Connects product features to client needs.
- Conflict Management- Ability to understand the nature of conflict and devise an efficient way to address the root cause by dealing with people, processes, and tools.