Talent Magnet at KEKA HR
Views:1133 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Keka - Senior Management Role - Customer Success (8-11 yrs)
We Came. We Saw. We Disrupted.
Keka - has been a silent revolution in the making since our launch four years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric- HR platform- was well received by more than 5400 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India's #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new- customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure- customer- love.
- Prior experience of min 8 years in B2B SaaS Customer Success roles
- A minimum of 4 years of team management experience
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- The person with a keen interest in technology in general and HR technology.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving product adoption, account management, and driving growth through positive customer experience.
- Define and drive customer outcomes.
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference ability.
- Implement programs to improve customer engagement and value realization from Keka.
- Listening comprehension - Ability to listen to the client, decipher said and unsaid needs/wants, and draw smart conclusions from conversations.
- Effective communication - Ability to clearly state facts and share accurate information on time. Provide clear and concise answers to client queries, doubts, and questions.
- Project Management - Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining clear track of things to ensure stuff gets done every hour every day.
- Curiosity - Be curious about Keka products, and client business processes to ensure we understand things deeply to offer effective solutions and build long-term relationships.
- Product Knowledge and Business Acumen - Understands most modules and their functionalities. Connects product features to client needs.
- Conflict Management- Ability to understand the nature of conflict and devise an efficient way to address the root cause by dealing with people, processes, and tools.