HR Manager at Keansa Solutions
Views:174 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Keansa Solutions - Business Analyst - S&OP (5-12 yrs)
The Business Analyst plays a pivotal role in bridging the gap between business needs and technology solutions. They are responsible for understanding business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and translating requirements into actionable insights and project specifications. The Business Analyst collaborates with stakeholders to facilitate effective communication, streamline processes, and drive successful project outcomes.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Reference Models and flows
- Understanding of Financial Process Flows in an Enterprise - Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report
- Clear understanding of Supply Chain Plans - Demand Plan, Inventory Plan, Capacity Plan, Material Requirements Plan, Supply Plan, and their linkages
In-depth understanding of one or more of the following processes is essential -
- Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Inventory Planning
- Supply Planning / Operational Planning
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Experience in Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, CPG, Retail industries will be a strong addition.
- Professional SCM certifications like APICS is an added plus.
- Understanding of one or more of the SCM modules in ERP, like SAP Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Supply Chain Logistics, Material Requirement Planning, Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Forecasting and Replenishments
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning tools like SAP-APO, JDA/BlueYonder, Kinaxis, Logility, E2Open will be useful.
- Data review and analysis in Excel
- Working knowledge of BI tools like PowerBI/Tableau/Qlik will be helpful.
- Creating Data flow diagrams.
- Creating User story / Use Case descriptions.
- Creating Test case scenarios.
- Worked/collaborated with Supply Chain Teams on assignments.
- Worked/Collaborated with Technical team on assignments.
- Client or Business facing experience. Can communicate to business in their language.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle - Analysis, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools like JIRA, MS Project are plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.