HR Manager at Keansa Solutions
Views:147 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Keansa Solutions - Business Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (5-12 yrs)
The Business Analyst plays a pivotal role in bridging the gap between business needs and technology solutions. They are responsible for understanding business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and translating requirements into actionable insights and project specifications. The Business Analyst collaborates with stakeholders to facilitate effective communication, streamline processes, and drive successful project outcomes.
- Understanding of the key Financial Process Flows in an Enterprise - Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report
- General ledger accounting methods
- Financial Statements - Trial Balance, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow
- MIS reporting and trend analysis on Actual Financial Data for Sales, Expenses, Profitability
- Understanding of Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting process and methods
- Understanding of driver based planning
- Performance reporting based on Comparatives like YoY, QoQ, MoM, Budget, Forecast
- Understanding of Business Performance KPIs, Ratio Analysis
- Knowledge of Financial Consolidation is an added plus
- Financial modules in ERP, like SAP FI-CO or Oracle GL
- Data review and analysis in Excel
- Financial Scenario Modelling in Excel
- Working knowledge of BI tools like PowerBI/Tableau/Qlik will be helpful.
- Creating Data flow diagrams.
- Creating User story / Use Case descriptions.
- Creating Test case scenarios.
- Worked/collaborated with Financial Accounting / FP&A Team on assignments.
- Worked/Collaborated with Technical team on assignments.
- Client or Business facing experience. Can communicate in the business language.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle - Analysis, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools like JIRA, MS Project etc are a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.