Talent Acquisition Associate at The Ayurveda Co
Views:1572 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
KE Healthcare - Head - Supply Chain Management (8-10 yrs)
The Ayurveda Co. (T.A.C) is a thriving, direct-to-consumer startup that translates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into the language of the young and dynamic India - the millennials and Gen Z. We offer a broad range of Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products, crafted especially to resonate with the lifestyle of today's youth. T.A.C has a robust omnichannel presence in India and caters to an international customer base too.
Click below to know more about us :
The Ayurveda Company: D2C brand T.A.C eyes profitability by Diwali'24; invests in R&D, warehousing, ET Retail (indiatimes.com)
- Husband-wife duo founders of Khadi Essentials share entrepreneurial mindset.
- This Startup is Bringing Ayurveda to Millennials and Gen Z.
- T.A.C raises 100 cr In Series A round, eyes Rs 250 crore revenue by next fiscal end
- VC fund Sixth Sense Ventures leads Rs 100 crore Series A round in The Ayurveda Co
- Ayurveda firm TAC raises Rs 100 cr in funding for business expansion.
- T.A.C Ropes In Kajal Aggarwal As Brand Ambassador.
Location: Warehouse, Gurgaon
1. Supply Chain Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive supply chain strategy aligned with the company's growth objectives and customer demands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including operations, logistics, demand planning, procurement, and quality control, to optimize end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks and disruptions in the supply chain and develop mitigation plans to ensure uninterrupted operations.
2. Procurement and Supplier Management:
- Lead procurement activities, including sourcing, negotiation, and contracting, to ensure the timely and cost-effective acquisition of raw materials, components, and finished goods.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, manufacturers, and contract manufacturers to ensure quality, reliability, and favorable terms.
- Monitor supplier performance, quality, and delivery metrics to drive continuous improvement and mitigate supply chain risks.
3. Inventory Management and Demand Planning:
- Develop and implement effective inventory management strategies to optimize inventory levels, minimize holding costs, and improve order fulfilment.
- Collaborate with the demand planning team to forecast and plan inventory requirements based on sales forecasts, promotional activities, and market trends.
- Implement inventory control measures, including ABC analysis, safety stock calculations, and replenishment strategies.
4. Quality Control and Assurance:
- Develop and implement quality control standards, procedures, and metrics to ensure the delivery of high-quality products to customers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with manufacturers and suppliers to ensure adherence to quality standards and specifications.
- Conduct regular quality audits, inspections, and testing processes to identify and address quality issues and drive continuous improvement.
5. Logistics and Distribution:
- Oversee the end-to-end logistics and distribution operations, including transportation, warehousing, and order fulfilment.
- Optimize the distribution network to ensure efficient and cost-effective product flow from suppliers to customers.
- Collaborate with 3PL providers and logistics partners to negotiate contracts, monitor performance, and drive continuous improvement in service levels.
6. Process Improvement and Optimization:
- Continuously evaluate and optimize supply chain processes to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Implement and leverage supply chain technologies, such as ERP systems, inventory management tools, and data analytics, to drive process automation and data-driven decision-making.
- Lead cross-functional projects and initiatives to streamline operations, improve overall supply chain performance, and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, Operations Management, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA or equivalent degree is a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience in supply chain management, procurement, and quality control, preferably in a D2C or e-commerce environment.
- Proven track record of developing and executing supply chain strategies that drive operational excellence and support business growth.
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end supply chain processes, including sourcing, procurement, demand planning, inventory management, logistics, and distribution.
- Experience in managing supplier relationships, negotiating contracts, and ensuring quality standards compliance.
- Proficiency in using supply chain management software and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to effectively lead and develop a high-performing supply chain team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
If you are a strategic thinker with expertise in supply chain management, procurement, and quality control and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, we would love to hear from you.