Manager - Talent Acquisition at KCT Group
Views:733 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KCT Group - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Leasing (2-8 yrs)
The position will be responsible for :
- Generating clientele for real estate portfolio of commercial properties (Office Spaces) aiming at effective leasing with focus on South / West region.
- Defining and developing the business development process from generating enquiry to closure
Detailed Responsibilities :
Process / Sub-Process Responsibilities / Activities :
Leasing and Business Development :
- Business development for vacant areas in the portfolio assigned
- Develop new channel partners / brokers
- Ensure visit to site with prospective clients for providing them an insight about the commercial space/property pre/post execution
- End to end handling of the transaction process including negotiation, coordination of site visits, documentation, and lease registration.
- Preparation of cash flows, NPV analysis and analytics to support the transaction process and internal approvals.
- Pipeline Generation, and development and positioning of target clientele
- Executing leasing administration process.
Financial Management :
- Responsible to achieve the revenue and margin targets for the assigned portfolio
- Timely collection of the advance and security amount.
MIS & Documentation :
- Prepare reports for weekly/ monthly/ annual MIS submission to management
- Track leasing activity and upcoming new supply around the asset and micro market