Manager - Talent Acquisition at KCT Group
Views:956 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
KCT Group - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (2-5 yrs)
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Purpose of the Position :
- Implementing accounting policies and adherence to accounting standards for the organization.
- Ensuring accounting entry of all transactions related to Real Estate Division (RED) which gets reflected in every books of accounts and monitoring ledger reconciliation, bank reconciliation, cash control and accounts receivables/accounts payables and timely preparation of Balance Sheet of the company.
- Monitoring fund disbursement to meet all project/contract related billing, invoicing, bill payments and salary payments /administrative expenses of KCT Real Estate Division.
- Monitoring collections of outstanding accounts receivables (rentals) from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Detailed Responsibilities :
Planning & Internal Control :
- Assists Accounts & Taxation Head in preparation of budgets, in calculating variance analysis and management reporting.
- Adheres to internal controls in accounting and maintains transaction based documentation as per the Internal control system of the organization.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss statement, and other reports.
- Facilitates top management decision-making by conducting appropriate analysis of accounting data and compilation of final accounting statements and relevant statistical analysis.
Accounting Process :
- Manages accounting and financial systems and maintains full and accurate accounting records.
- Verifies all accounting activities (e.g. journal entry, ledger entry, voucher preparation, bill passing, reconciliation, monitoring creditors and debtors control etc. ledger reconciliation, bank reconciliation, cash control) of KCT Real Estate Division
- Ensures correct authorisation of journal vouchers, bank vouchers & cash vouchers.
- Prepares assets, liabilities and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Finalizes Balance sheet & Profit & Loss A/c and co- ordinates with auditors for audit of annual accounts.
- Ensures timely updation of financial records and Bank Reconciliation Statements.
Payment Realization Control :
- Co-ordinates with relevant stakeholders/ AR team member for realization of lease/rent collections and facilitates their efforts when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Maintains individual client accounts & monitors collection and ensures entry of the same in books of accounts.
- Provides customer support regarding rent collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments if any.
Bill Processing & Payment Authorization :
- Assumes overall responsibility for all statutory and regulatory compliance related to accounting of income and expenses.
- Verifies expenses of the RED and process the same for disbursement post authorization from HOD and duly audited by Audit Team.
- Facilitates processing of full & final settlement of all sundry parties, vendors and suppliers, contractors/sub-contractors and transporters post checking/verification of project/contractor bills and duly audited by Audit Team.
- Ensures timely payment of salary/full and final settlement /reimbursement to employees of KCT RED in co-ordination with HR Team.
MIS Report Generation :
- Ensures timely accounting data back-up for RED to secure financial information for MIS & Audit purpose.
- Assists in preparation of MIS reports in areas of Profitability, Cash flow, Bank Reconciliation, Debtors/Creditors reconciliation, receipts/payments etc.