Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition at KCT Group
Views:1179 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
KCT Group - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Contracts & Procurement (5-8 yrs)
Experience of Service Contracts & Procurement of Building Services or Existing Assets.
Purpose of the Position :
This position is responsible for :
- Drafting Agreement/WO/PO copies for signing with the vendor
- Estimating and preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQs) and finalizing the budgetary cost & assistance in billing.
- Finalizing all procurements/ R&M work/ Service Agreements for operational Assets of the Company in consultation with Contracts Head as per the annual Capex/Opex plan, selection of vendors, cost estimation and negotiation for all procurement activities of the current operational buildings.
- Mapping the bills received from the site team in context of the contractual parameters.
- Coordinating with FMS team to ensure adherence to Contracting strategy in line with annual budgeted cost and agreed timelines.
- Assisting in comprehensive consolidated documentation and resolution of all site issues related to contracts.
- Doing the required documentation for vendor empanelment, vendor performance evaluation etc
Detailed Responsibilities :
Preparation of Tender Document :
- Prepares tender documents/ RFQ/RFP's for the Contracts department after receiving relevant information/inputs from management and that of different FMS teams regarding their prior work history/experience, etc.
- Prepares a list of preferred bidders/contractors based on experience, Pre-qualification, type of work required, etc. and gets it approved by the management. - Assists higher authority in selecting the most appropriate bidder once tender documents are issued.
- Prepares a comparative statement (capturing both commercial & technical specifications) after receiving the signed off open tender documents from the Tender Committee.
- Identifies technical/commercial deviations (if any) and assists Contract Head in sorting those deviations.
- Prepares a Approval Note including all the changes made post discussion with the Tender Committee and gets it signed by higher authorities.
- Prepares Work Order/Purchase Order/Letter of Intent/Contract Agreement based on the scope of work and gets these approved by the Legal team.
- Receives approval/sign off from contractors and in-house signing authority for all projects.
- Issues a copy of the documents each to in-house teams for record keeping and execution.
Processing Bills & Payments :
- Conducts thorough checking of bills from contractors as per contracts document, commercial and technical terms.
- Prepares Certificate of Payment and gets it approved by the management.
- Sends the Certificates to the Accounts /Finance team for payment processing.
- Resolves any discretion/deviation that arises in any of the departments (Finance/Accounts/Internal Audit).
- Maintains a record of payment released and Cheque issued, thereby keeping a track if all payments are made as per Payment Certificate.
- Maintains record of all Project documents from commencement to final closure of contract and payment.
- Keeps a record of Project Cost (projected Vs. Actual), all deviations, additional items, substitutions and requests On-Site Project team to get it compiled and sends it to Contracts Head for approval/sanction.
Cost-Effective Procurement :
- Identifies the Procurement Needs of the projects at all stages of the project.
- Identifies potential suppliers for materials as well as services keeping in mind the quality and price aspects.
- Works out optimum pricing agreements with the selected suppliers, thus arriving at the best possible price, by demonstrating company's overall value addition to the suppliers.
- Receives all materials as per receipt list in line with procurement requirements of each project.
Contract Administration :
- Monitors commercial aspects of contracts like claims, invoicing, payment processing, cost monitoring.
- Ensures validity of contractor documentation as per statutory requirements throughout contract period.
- Provides inputs for performance evaluation for vendors - fill rates, timely works completion, quality of work, escalations etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.