HR at Kautilya Finance
Views:285 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Kautilya - Investment Analyst - Real Estate Structured Investments (1-5 yrs)
Education background : CA / MBA / IIT / CFA / Engineer or Graduates from Tier I Colleges
Kautilya is mandated to make structured investments in Residential Real Estate projects in Delhi and Mumbai. Kautilya has a fund size of Rs 2000crs in India and the fund is backed by international institutional investors with more than $3bn invested across Europe. Kautilya is in active investment phase with a sizeable pipeline of transactions.
Kautilya has offices in Delhi and Mumbai and has a team of professionals consisting of Chartered Accountants, MBAs, Lawyers and Engineers. Kautilya's approach involves in-depth due diligence, detailed documentation and project monitoring.
Kautilya places extra-ordinary emphasis on quantitative analysis, financial modelling, logical reasoning and rigour.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidate MUST have Quantitative aptitude and advanced Excel experience. Prior experience in Financial modelling will be an advantage.
- Preparation of transaction collateral including Investment Memos, Presentations etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interaction with Promoter / CFOs, capital markets teams and consultants
- Primary and secondary research
After an initial round of discussion, candidates will sit for a test that will include a case study. Suitable results would lead to further rounds of interview.
Please state your current CTC in your application
CTC is not a constraint for a suitable candidate