HR at Kautilya Finance
Views:231 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Kautilya Finance - Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (7-10 yrs)
Kautilya Finance Investment Advisors ("Kautilya") is the investment manager of Kautilya Real Estate Fund ('KREF"), an alternative investment fund registered with SEBI. KFIA is focused on structured credit investments in residential real Estate projects in Delhi and Mumbai. KFIA has investor commitments in excess of Rs 2500crs. Kautilya is in active investment phase and has over 20 investments in its portfolio. Kautilya is in growth mode and private markets have provided for quality opportunities in recent years. Kautilya has offices in Delhi and Mumbai and has a team of professionals consisting of chartered accountants, MBAs, lawyers and engineers. Kautilya places extra-ordinary emphasis on training, guidance and staff advancement.
The role involves the following:
- Experience of working with ERP Systems (for e.g. JD Edwards, SAP)
- Coordination with stakeholders including banks, fund investors, statutory auditors, internal auditors, governmental authorities, employees and senior management
- Statutory Compliance such as Income Tax, TDS, GST ensuring timely deduction, deposit and filing of returns.
- Review of preparation of accounts of various entities. Assessments, clarifications and further research required by various stakeholders
- Technical ledger audits & reconciliations of entities and also of borrowers
- Handling Vendor payments and Accounts Receivables
- Treasury, cash flow management, sources and uses cash flow projections
- Candidate must have Excel experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Strong Inter-personal and communication skills, Working within a team of ten people in the finance department that is rapidly growing to keep up with needs of the business
- Fluency in English
- Ability to learn and improve on existing skill sets
- Strong excel skills for models, and projections would be an added plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.