Vice President at Kautilya Finance Investment Advisors
Views:7286 Applications:635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:615
Kautilya Finance - Associate - Investments - Real Estate Private Equity - IIT/ISB/IIM (3-6 yrs)
Kautilya Finance Investment Advisors (Kautilya) is an investment management firm. Since 2015, Kautilya has advised on over Rs 1,000 crores of Investments and is currently working on multiple transactions aggregating over Rs 1,200 crores in the real estate sector. Kautilya also manages an Alternative Investment Fund comprising international institutional investors with fund commitments of over Rs 1,500 crores.
Kautilya has offices in Delhi and Mumbai and has a team of over 35 professionals consisting of Engineers, Architects, Chartered Accountants and MBA's. The Firm's Operating Committee comprises professionals that are acknowledged practitioners in their respective fields.
- Qualified Engineer from IIT or Delhi College of Engineering or similar quality Institution /MBA from ISB or IIM
- Five Years of experience in Financial Analysis, preferably Private Equity or Investment Banking experience
- In-depth exposure to Financial Modelling
- Proficiency in Investment Research
- Financial Modelling and analysis
- Interaction with intermediaries/investment banks etc. for deal sourcing
- Preparation of deal documentation including Investment Memos, Term Sheets, Agreements etc.
- Primary and secondary research of Real Estate Market
Location: New Delhi, Mumbai.
Interested candidates should email their resume
Please only apply if you are currently resident of either Delhi or Mumbai