Talent Acquisition Specialist at Kaseya Software
Views:883 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Kaseya - Inside Sales Manager - US Market (3-15 yrs)
- An individual contributor end to end sales closing role - with a quota of around $60k per quarter. (Quotas may change).
- North America and Western Europe Market.
- Work time: 6:30pm to 3:30am.
- May have to travel to US for training and other related activities, if required.
- Excellent commission plan (best in the industry).
- Work hard party hard culture.
- Should have done a similar role (please refer to JD mentioned above) in the past with a Software company, with at least 3+ years experience in Technology Sales.
- Preferably an MBA or an Engineer (not a must though).
- Great sales acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of various sales methodologies such as Sandlers', Question Based Selling, Solution Selling etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or any background in IT Management Software sales will be a great advantage.
- Go-getter, or a self-motivated person
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Cab will be provided for both pickup and drop.