HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:2400 Applications:794 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:380
Karza Technologies - Project Manager (2-5 yrs)
At Karza technologies, we take pride in building one of the most comprehensive digital onboarding & due-diligence platforms by profiling millions of entities and trillions of associations amongst them using data collated from more than 700 publicly available government sources. Primarily in the B2B Fintech Enterprise space, we are headquartered in Mumbai in Lower Parel with 100+ strong workforce. We are truly furthering the cause of Digital India by providing the entire BFSI ecosystem with tech products and services that aid onboarding customers, automating processes and mitigating risks seamlessly, in real-time and at fraction of the current cost.
A few recognitions:
- Recognized as Top25 startups in India to work with 2019 by LinkedIn - Winner of HDFC Bank's Digital Innovation Summit 2020
- Super Winners (Won every category) at Tecnoviti 2020 by Banking Frontiers
- Winner of Amazon AI Award 2019 for Fintech - Winner of FinTech Spot Pitches at Fintegrate Zone 2018 held at BSE
- Winner of FinShare 2018 challenge held by ShareKhan
- Only startup in Yes Bank Global Fintech Accelerator to win the account during the Cohort
- 2nd place Citi India FinTech Challenge 2018 by Citibank
- Top 3 in Viacom18's Startup Engagement Programme VStEP
What your average day would look like :
- Manage complex internal product deliveries and external project implementations of Karza's SaaS based products.
- Be a single point of contact for clients, business development team, product team and tech team for project progress.
- Develop complete and well thought out execution plans that incorporate sound contingency planning and risk assessments.
- Track multiple project tasks to proactively anticipate problems, while always maintaining a solution orientation and a well-balanced perspective around risks and escalations.
- Communicate effectively, using tools and processes to ensure transparency and collaboration across global teams.
- Maintain an up-to-date project plan that can be referenced at any time. - Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Apply best practices to the software development life cycle for projects based on experiences with a number of agile and blended approaches, as well effectively coordinating the implementations across teams using very different approaches
- Be part of the continuous process improvement and process execution for the organisation.
What you need to work with us :
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to forecast issues and have the courage to escalate to the appropriate level till an adequate resolution is achieved
- Required management competences including analytical problem solving, customer focused innovation, passion for quality, project management, strategic insight, and technical excellence.