HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:5366 Applications:560 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Karza Technologies - Product Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Our Product team is focused on creating customer-centric products and data is a critical part in the decision making. We are looking for Product Analysts who can jump into the pool of data and derive meaningful insights for product improvement. Continuously interact with customers to create a feedback loop.
- Utilize data analysis to research market trends and do benchmarking with other products in the market
- Conducting interviews/surveys with focus groups to take feedback on the product prototypes, new idea hypothesis and provide insights to product managers for product improvement before launch
- Connecting with Senior Officials from Credit, Underwriting, Business, Marketing, Collections, Recoveries and Monitoring Teams of Major Banks and FIs across India
- Continuous product analysis and monitoring by building a feedback loop with customers on different features, usability etc
- Liaise with Business Development, Client servicing teams to identify customer pain points and suggest product enhancements
- Continuous data analysis for monitoring product performance and generating actionable insights for relevant product recommendations through trend analysis, user segmentation and experiments
- Help Product managers in drafting product requirements and wireframes
- Explore and bring in new data analysis tools to improve the process
- Experience in undertaking market Surveys/studies. Experience in BFSI is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed reports
- Fluent and confident in spoken English
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
- Experience in managing digital products
- Preferred but not mandatory: Knowledge about AB testing tools, hands-on R, SQL & Microsoft Excel, Experience with Google Analytics, or similar product analytics software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.