HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:1263 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Karza Technologies - Legal Business Analyst - LLB/CS (1-3 yrs)
At Karza technologies, we are building one of the most comprehensive Legal diligence and Screening platforms by profiling millions of entities, as well as understanding and analysing trends in courts across India, using data collated from more than 700 publicly available government sources. Karza operates in the B2B Fintech Enterprise space, and is looking to build out its Legal Technology product to supplement the intelligence it provides. We are headquartered in Mumbai in Lower Parel with 100+ strong workforce.
Apply to work with us if you are a lawyer who is interested in understanding and learning about the the intersection of law and technology, and would like to get some hands on experience in understanding the problems faced by law firms and legal teams and building effective solutions to serve these challenges.
A few recognitions:
- Recognized as Top 25 startups in India to work with 2019 by LinkedIn
- Winner of HDFC Bank's Digital Innovation Summit 2020
- Super Winners (Won every category) at Tecnoviti 2020 by Banking Frontiers
- Winner of Amazon AI Award 2019 for Fintech
- Winner of FinTech Spot Pitches at Fintegrate Zone 2018 held at BSE
- Winner of FinShare 2018 challenge held by ShareKhan
- Only startup in Yes Bank Global Fintech Accelerator to win the account during the Cohort
- 2nd place Citi India FinTech Challenge 2018 by Citibank
- Top 3 in Viacom18's Startup Engagement Programme VStEP
What your average day would look like:
- Work closely with different teams within the organisation to build and improve our legal tech products
- Engage with internal stakeholders to determine priority and relevance for each acivity
- In depth research on cases and outcomes, with a view to build significant value added services for the legal community
- Understand the business requirements, identify gaps in different processes and execute process improvement
- Conduct Competitor analysis
- Track relevant news and developments
- Be the domain expert for the Legal Tech product. Provide the strategy and Business Development teams with a complete understanding of customer feedback on existing products in that sector, competitive drivers, and market dynamics.
What you need to work with us:
- Understanding of regulations and laws, particularly those pertaining to litigation.
- Ability to be creative, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems.
- A desire to learn and act as a catalyst to Karza's growth.
Experience and Qualification:
- LLB or Company Secretary
- 1-4 years of research or other relevant industry experience.
Salary offered: 7-10LPA