HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:22247 Applications:1383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:364
Karza Technologies - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
The candidate will be required to assist in developing our products by analyzing data points across various data sources and financial statements.
- Performing a thorough analysis of statutory and financial data collated from various data points (both internal and external) to observe patterns and highlight possible errors and irregularities.
- Define and develop methodologies, databases and other information for efficient credit assessment and loan monitoring of businesses across all industries.
- Collaborating with other business & technical teams (Risk Analysts, Data Scientists etc.) to assist in further development of products offered by Karza, streamlining current processes and providing constant feedback to improve current standards.
Qualification and Skills Required
- CIMA/CA - Qualified/Semi Qualified
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities: should be able to understand the law and regulations around running a business in India, identify implications and critical aspects of compliance and non-compliance with the same.
- Must be proactive and adaptive to change.
- Freshers may apply
- Understanding of the Banking and Financial Services Industry in India.
- Knowledge of statutory registrations and their compliance.
- Comfortable working with diverse set of data points to discover patterns and anomalies.
- Attention to detail