HR Manager at Karza Technologies
Views:3412 Applications:969 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Karza Technologies - Business Analyst (0-3 yrs)
Listed as one of LinkedIn's top 20 startups to work for, Karza Technologies is a 4 year old, young and enthusiastic, team of Professionals - Chartered Accountants, Computer Engineers and Data Scientists - from varied expertise in the fields of Fraud Investigation, Risk Management, Consulting and Analytics. We identify 1mn+ frauds every month for 150+ clients across a variety of fields, and assist them in executing over 20 Million transactions every month on our platform.
Awards and Accolades:
- Won the Amazon AI Award, 2019 in the Fintech category
- Won the Finshare 2018 challenge hosted by Sharekhan, a retail brokerage behemoth
- Winner of the FinTech spot pitches competition hosted by the Bombay Stock Exchange
- Only Start-up in Yes Bank Global Fintech Accelerator (Autumn Cohort) 2018 to sign a contract at the end of the program
- One of the 8 start-ups shortlisted from over 200, in Citi India FinTech Challenge 2018
- Awarded second runner-up in the first batch of Viacom18's Start-up Engagement Programme VStEP
About the opportunity:
Karza is looking for Business Analysts to join its Business Team, focused on the expansion of Karza's core businesses. The role requires ongoing business and competitor analysis, sector research and customer outreach. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong desire to understand business strategy for growth stage companies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with different teams within the organisation to understand how our products work and the uses they solve, and accordingly identify new verticals in which Karza can expand.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to determine priority and relevance for each of these verticals.
- In depth research on each sector, analysing market landscape, customer outreach.
- Competitor analysis
- Tracking relevant news
- Creating and publishing articles on Karza's blog
- Act as a domain expert for the sectors you are researching, and provide the strategy and Business Development teams with a complete understanding of customer feedback on existing products in that sector, competitive drivers, and market dynamics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Masters preferred but not necessary
- 0-3 years of research or other relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of regulations drawn up by various regulatory or industry bodies.
- Ability to be creative, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems.
- A desire to learn and act as a catalyst to Karza's growth.