Recruitment Team at Karvy
Views:2183 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Karvy - Wealth Manager (4-12 yrs)
- To prospect, acquire and retain clients
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios
- To understand clients- needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients
- To recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage other than investment planning also to ensure a one-point relationship for the client
- To contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated. Also, to review their investment needs to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.